Laybuy Holdings Limited
Website Terms and Conditions
Date: Mar 29th 2019
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF WEBSITE
- Ownership: This Website is owned and operated by Laybuy Holdings (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 623 054 400 ("Laybuy", "we", "our" and "us"), Level 9, 123 Pitt Street Sydney NSW Australia. and your use is governed by these Website Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing this Website you agree to be bound by such terms.
- Suspension and termination: We reserve the right to alter, suspend or terminate this Website temporarily or permanently at any time or to deny access to this Website without notice.
- Amendments: We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, for any reason and without notice to you. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended Website Terms and Conditions on this Website. The date at the beginning of these Website Terms and Conditions will be updated to the date such amendments take effect.
Unlawful or prohibited use: You must not:
- use this Website for any purpose that is fraudulent, unlawful or prohibited by these Website Terms and Conditions;
- take any action that could interfere with the normal operation of this Website;
- use this Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Website; or
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Website.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES
- Product and services: This Website displays certain information concerning the products and services that can be purchased via this Website from third parties. We do not endorse these products and services and you need to ensure that the products and services are fit for the purposes required, and meet your needs in all respects, before purchase.
- No warranties: To the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant or make any representations about the products and services that can be purchased via this Website.
- Currency: All transactions made via the Website are processed in Australian dollars.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights: We own all intellectual property rights in this Website and the software and other material underlying and forming part of the services we provide and this Website. You may not adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website or commercialise, copy, or on-sell any information, or items obtained from any part of this Website.
- Materials protected: The material on this Website is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, copied or distributed in any way whatsoever other than for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Non-infringement: Your use of this Website must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- Use as appropriate: Users of this Website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of our services for their particular purpose.
No warranties: The material contained on this Website is provided on a "as is" and "as available" basis, and without warranty of any kind either express or implied. In particular, no warranties, express or implied, are provided:
- that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website is free of any virus or other harmful elements; or
- as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of material contained on the Website.
- Security: When using this Website, we make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of this Website’s ability to protect any information you provide from unauthorised access and we shall not be liable for any losses (including, but not limited to, special, indirect or consequential losses) you may suffer or incur from unauthorised access to the information you may provide.
- Security Policy: When making transations with Laybuy, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Payment Express (DPS Fusion). Card data is not hosted by Laybuy after processing.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- Exclusion of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence or otherwise.
- Discontinued use: If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this Website, or with any of these Website Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Website.
- Third party promotions: We shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of any advertisements or other promotions of third parties that appear on this Website.
- Indemnity: You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.
- Linked websites: This Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Linked Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the website, the operator of the website, the website’s content or any association by us with its operators. Links to other websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the materials on, or operators of, such websites. Your accessing of any Linked Sites is at your own risk.
- Severability: If any part of this Agreement is held by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable such determination will not impair the enforceability of the remaining parts of this Agreement, which will remain in full force.
- Governing law: This Agreement is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales and Australia.
- Contact us: If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Website or the Terms and Conditions please contact us at [email protected]